And it all comes down to this weekend!!!
The Information Packet has been updated. Linked here and available on the website under Competitions/Camp.
A few reminders:
- You will need to turn in an alternate transportation form to board the bus.
- You will need to turn in a medication form to board the bus. If you are not taking medication, write none and still turn in form.
- You will receive your bag tag when your luggage is checked at bus boarding.
- Be sure to put ice in your water bottle in the morning and pack in your backpack. It’s going to be a long day.
- Don’t forget to bring cash/money for Buc-ee’s, Friday squad dinners and any other spending you might need.
Online Ticket Sales: $20 – 1 day; $35 – 2 day. You can purchase online here.
Remind App: Beginning 1/28, Verizon cell phone users will no longer receive text messages through Remind. You will, however, continue to receive messages through the app. Please install the app on your phone to ensure you don’t miss out on important messages. Remind is the quickest way to get short messages out to everyone.
UIL Team: We purchased all of the Action Shots for the prelims. If you are interested in obtaining access to the photos, the cost will be $21.65, billed on your March bill. Please email or text me if you would like access. We are told the photos will be available in about a week.
Billing: If you have an open balance, please submit your payment ASAP. If you need to make arrangements, please contact me by text, email or phone.