• Black Uniform – Skirt, Sleeves, Shell
• White Uniform – Skirt, Sleeves, Shell, Spanks
• Chasse Mock Turleneck Bodylines – Blue, Black & White
• Poms – must be in NEW, excellent condition
• Tyler’s Texas Flag Shorts
• Any cheerleader may sell uniforms – not just seniors
• Cheer uniform pieces must be on the List of Accepted Items
• Fill out a tag and attach with a safety pin to each piece you want sell. It must have a completed tag to sell. Please DO NOT fill in the shaded area. Tags are on the next page.
• Completed Summary Form must be included in your drop-off
• Please make sure the pieces have been cleaned and must be in excellent condition with no holes, tears, stains, pilling, fading or missing rhinestones.
• Items will be priced the same according to condition/age
• Items must be dropped off by Wednesday, March 23 and will be offered for sale before uniform fitting on Friday. Returning girls, if you are selling, be aware that you may need uniform pieces for Spring Show.
• Gibson’s home – 2408 Sarasota – in bin on front porch
• Payment will be made directly to you, via Venmo or a check will be mailed by the purchaser.
• Only 2022-23 Cheerleaders may purchase items
• First come, first choice. Items cannot be “reserved”
• Payments must be made at time of purchase