All details about the Parade can be found HERE. It is expected to be cold and raining. If so, they may ask the girls to wear jeans or leggings instead of shorts – STAY TUNED. Coach Yee wanted everyone to know that jeans and shorts with rips or tears are NOT ALLOWED.
- ACP Christmas Open – NRG, Houston, TX (Dec 8, 2018)
- The preliminary schedule indicates that we will be competing in the morning (8:00AMsh). Once we have a final schedule we will pass on that info.
- Spectator tickets $15 (parking at NRG is usually $20)
- We have entered both NCA competition teams as well as the 3 UIL Game Day Routines
- UIL Spirit State – Ft. Worth Convention Center (Jan 17-19, 2019)
- The team is staying at Marriott Courtyard Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone
- Parents can book hotel rooms for UIL State through Connections Housing or on their own.
- We will compete Friday and/or Saturday. The Team will travel by bus on Thursday 1/17 to Ft. Worth and will return either Saturday or Sunday 1/18-1/19 depending on Saturday’s competition times.
- The competition will be broadcast live online with a subscription on http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/associations/uil.
- NCA Nationals – Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center, Dallas (Jan 1/24-1/27)
- The team is staying at Lorenzo Hotel- Dallas
- Parents can book hotel rooms for NCA through Connections Housing or on their own
- Team Schedule subject to change:
- Thursday 1/24: team will travel by bus after school on Thursday, 1/24, to Dallas
- Friday 1/25: team practices at convention center and location TBA, Class Dinners that night
- Saturday 1/26: Prelim competitions for NCA teams
Saturday 1/26: UIL/Game Day team competes and awards that afternoon
Saturday 1/26: Team dinner at hotel – Parents invited – See below
- Sunday 1/27: Final competitions & Awards – cheerleaders will be released after the last teams’ awards.
Safe Time for booking flights for Sunday is after 8:30 pm.
NCA TEAM DINNER: In order to meet the food minimum requirement, parents and families are invited to the Team Dinner Saturday night in the Lorenzo Hotel Banquet Room. The cost is $20 per person and includes a build your own burger bar, salad, chips and cookies. If you would like to join us ,CLICK HERE TO RESERVE A SEAT