It was a great first week of games and we can’t wait to see the Freshman on Thursday! Varsity also wanted to thank the JV & Freshman for the amazing signs you left for us last week – WE LOVE THEM!
Our fan shirts will be delivered today and the girls can take them home after practice.
FRIDAY NIGHT – VARSITY HOME GAME vs CLEAR BROOK
All squads need to be at the stadium by 5:45 in uniform with hair and make up (including team lipsense). The Freshman Pre-Game Dinner is Friday and it’s mandatory for freshman cheerleaders to attend (you don’t have to eat, but you do need to make an appearance before reporting to the stadium at 5:45). Cheerleaders in uniform do not need a ticket, but parents do.
- Gates open at 6:00. Pregame (alma mater/announcements) usually starts at 6:30.
- Freshman will sell programs and will be released right before half time.
- JV will sell tattoos/face painting, cheer 3rd quarter. They will be released after the game – they will help the coaches and Juniors pack up/cleanup during the 4th quarter and immediately following the game.
- Varsity will report to the goal posts (closest to the school) to stretch/warm up. Seniors will be released as soon as game is over for bump/Alma Mater. Juniors will help coaches with packing up and cleaning up before they are released.
- All Cheerleaders must keep their phones in their backpacks – including freshman selling programs and JV selling tattoos.
- Freshman must change clothes during halftime if they are staying for the game
- At all games (including JV and Freshman), Cheerleaders are not allowed to socialize with parents, friends and family at the fence.
TEACHER APPRECIATION 9/24
We will be serving breakfast all 6 campuses the morning of 9/24 (it’s an in service day). We will send more info next week, just wanted you to save the date. The girls will start 7:00-8:00 depending on campus and it should take about 1 – 1 1/2 hours.
If you take pictures of the girls cheering at games, please share! You can contact Jackie for instructions on how to upload to our photo gallery.