Thursday, March 21
Before and After the New Squad Meeting
• Black Uniform – Skirt, Sleeves, Shell label each item individually
• Blue Uniform – Skirt, Sleeves, Shell label each item individually
• Varsity Brand Compression shorts – must be NEW or VERY GOOD condition
• Cheer Shoes – must be NEW, NEVER WORN
• Poms – only NEW will be sold. You may donate old poms to the program
• Tyler’s Texas Flag Shorts
• Any cheerleader may sell uniforms – not just seniors
• Cheer uniform pieces must be on the List of Accepted Items
• Fill out a tag and attach with a safety pin to each piece you want sell. It must have a completed tag to sell. Please DO NOT fill in the shaded area. Tags are on the next page.
• Please make sure the pieces have been cleaned and must be in excellent condition with no holes, tears, stains, pilling, fading or missing rhinestones.
• Items will be priced the same according to condition/age
• Items must be dropped off by Monday, March 18
• Gibson’s home – 2408 Sarasota – in bin on front porch
• Checks, cash and any unsold items can be picked up following the meeting. Jackie Gibson will contact you to arrange.
• Only 2019-20 Cheerleaders may purchase items
• First come, first choice. Items cannot be “reserved”
• Payments must be made at time of purchase by check or cash