Medical History – We had a misunderstanding regarding the required forms for the Athletic Trainers. If you do not have a Physical on file with the school, you are required to have this done. ALL GIRLS ARE REQUIRED to have their parents complete the online forms on Rank One AS WELL AS complete the Medical History form and turn it in to the Athletic Trainers. Rank One – If you’ve not already completed the online forms, please do so now. Click here to download the Medical History form. Once completed, you can email the Athletic Trainers at email@example.com.
UIL Team – Don’t forget about Choreography camp this weekend. Saturday 7:45am-4:00 and Sunday 11:45-6:00. You will receive what to wear info from Coaches and/or Captains. Bring blue and white poms, hand sanitizer and your Team Water bottle. No backpacks. If you have not turned returned your Liability Release, please text or email it tonight.
Football Games – Below is what we know about Football Games.
All 2020 tickets at Henry Winston Stadium will be sold online only through http://www.friendswoodfootball.org/tickets.html (link will also be placed on the FISD Athletics webpage closer to the beginning of the season).
● Parents with a student participating in the event will be given a priority time slot to purchase tickets before tickets become available to the general public.
● All tickets will be $5.00 across the board. No District passes, gold cards, nor employee passes will be accepted.
○ Monday @ 9 am – Participants’ parents & District pass holders will be able to purchase (4 ticket limit). Participants include football, band, drill, cheer and trainers. The link will be distributed by the Athletic Office each week to a point of contact to distribute to their individual groups.
○ Tuesday @ 9 am – 2020 Season Ticket holders, FISD employees & FHS students will be able to purchase (2 ticket limit). This link will go live every Tuesday morning at 9 am.
○ Wednesday @ 9 am – all tickets will go open to the public at no limit until sold out. Links will be at located at http://www.friendswoodfootball.org/tickets.html
● All home games will be streamed at http://www.friendswoodfootball.org/
● All games will be radio broadcasted on www.live365.com search “The Stang”. There is also a Live365 app you can download to stream via your device.
● No shuttles will be running for home games.
● Parking will be first come, first served.
● Per the Governor’s Executive Order GA-29, face coverings must be worn at all times.
● Any individual who is confirmed to have, suspected of having, is experiencing symptoms of, or has been in close contact with an individual who has been confirmed to have COVID-19, must not enter the facility. A health survey will be required upon entry.
● Seating will only be allowed on every other row but will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
● Tickets will be sold on a weekly basis for each game.
● Tickets will not be sold at the gates on the night of football games this year at any stadium.
● Only participants will be allowed on the field prior, during, and after the game.
● Students younger than 6th grade will not be admitted without an adult. Students must remain in the stands during the game and will not be permitted to gather under the stadium.
The FHS Athletic Department and FISD thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. We are looking forward to kicking off the season on October 2, 2020. Go Mustangs!